IF YOU ARE STILL SEEING THIS OLD FORUM, THEN YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR LINK!!!!
IF YOU ARE STILL SEEING THIS OLD FORUM, THEN YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR LINK!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-New Posties-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......

Go down 
+17
Jeff.:P
kungfujoe720
jestersix
Roc
myzislow
egos4life
mpoletti
DML08
DBarsotti
patrick
skinz78
Troylee
KWG101
bayreefer
cachenick
phase
Kraylen
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Roc

Roc

Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 8:14 am

myzislow wrote:
Roc wrote:
myzislow wrote:
Roc wrote:
Kray if you decide to listen to Mark about the left side I thought of something that would be dope using the same structure, lay it down kinda forming an arch so that the skinny part is touching the right side about halfway up and the rest is kinda like a bridge to the sand bed. I think this would give you more vertical space for corals and would get rid of the possible shading issues

I think that would like shit.

I have read that sentence like 4 times and still have no fucking idea what it means????

You surely cannot be that oblivious and/or stupid. Obviously I forgot the word "like" in my initial response. I would assume anybody with an education past the 6th grade would be able to deduce what it was that I had originally intended to write.

And yes, I still think your suggestion would look like shit.

So as I am to understand it I am the stupid one and your the one that wrote the sentence

I think that would like shit.

Got it..............
Back to top Go down
http://www.komplexrecords.com
myzislow

myzislow

Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 1:35 pm

Dammit, now I'm not sure if it's you or me who isn't making sense. I've read what you just wrote a couple of times over and I'm still scratching my head pondering what the fuck point it was that you just tried to make.

*You're* exactly right. You would have to be pretty fucking dumb to not be able to decipher something as easy as a word left out in a simple sentence.

Back to top Go down
Kraylen
Admin
Kraylen

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 1:46 pm

Yeah I was only kidding.. Roc fumbled it Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.reefersanonymous.net
hwntunda

hwntunda

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 1:47 pm

Kraylen wrote:
haha waiting for funds to finish the tank.. too much non reef crap atm... still got water in it though.. Very Happy
still waiting? need more?...
Back to top Go down
Kraylen
Admin
Kraylen

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 1:48 pm

Only if you want more coral added to your order then sure.
Back to top Go down
hwntunda

hwntunda

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 1:53 pm

"kid in a candy store"!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hwntunda

hwntunda

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 1:54 pm

email replied
Back to top Go down
revhtree

revhtree

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 1:59 pm

So will you be sending him LARGE frags of the corals he purchased Kray??? HA!
Back to top Go down
moto826

moto826

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 3:01 pm

kray is mr big frag
Back to top Go down
Kraylen
Admin
Kraylen

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 3:25 pm

revhtree wrote:
So will you be sending him LARGE frags of the corals he purchased Kray??? HA!

Yes, until I become a real vendor.. I will continue to hook up my people as phat as I can without fucking myself for small amounts of coin and large amounts of respect.
Back to top Go down
revhtree

revhtree

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 3:32 pm

Your going to become a vendor?
Back to top Go down
Roc

Roc

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 3:43 pm

Kraylen wrote:
Yeah I was only kidding.. Roc fumbled it Neutral

You guys are funny, I didn't run around saying someone is stupid for not understanding my sentence which was missing a word, I guess I missed the part about typing where you leave shit out and have ppl guess as to what you were saying.

You can comment on my intelligence all you want, hell I can hardly spell, and often type in haste so shit ends up rambling on, no sweat off my balls, but I will offer this piece of advice

Before you try to comment on others shortcomings or failures, get you shit straight 1st..........
Back to top Go down
Kraylen
Admin
Kraylen

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 5:03 pm

Classic!
Back to top Go down
myzislow

myzislow

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:24 pm

My bad big dawg, I was just trying to keep it old school..
Back to top Go down
Kraylen
Admin
Kraylen

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:42 pm

revhtree wrote:
Your going to become a vendor?

No haha
Back to top Go down
Roc

Roc

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 8:20 pm

myzislow wrote:
My bad big dawg, I was just trying to keep it old school..

Back to top Go down
Kraylen
Admin
Kraylen

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/13/2010, 6:28 pm

Fucking Jenova is on the rag... she needs a water change.. super plus day.
Back to top Go down
bayreefer

bayreefer

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/13/2010, 6:36 pm

Kraylen wrote:
Fucking Jenova is on the rag... she needs a water change.. super plus day.
Same here Kray,just made 20g of straight purified fresh water and will be doin the WC tomorrow morn scratch
Back to top Go down
Kraylen
Admin
Kraylen

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/13/2010, 7:47 pm

Just did 15g.. chea..
Back to top Go down
jestersix

jestersix

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/15/2010, 10:16 pm

Hey Kray...really good to meet you! Reefbrites look cool as does that fat dendro. Glad you were working yesterday - for sure need to catch up some time soon. Need to score some Kray frags ...
Back to top Go down
Kraylen
Admin
Kraylen

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 11:18 am

Jester - Hella cool meeting you man!!! Lemme know when you're in the 831 area Smile

Did another 10g water change for the fuck of it...

Moved some corals into the tank last night, some acan lords and echinatas... fuck itttt

Reef Brite is hella win in a pitch black room at 2am.. WIN.

MAYBE... I will take some pics... *points finger with swiftness*
Back to top Go down
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 12:16 pm

Kraylen wrote:

MAYBE... I will take some pics...

Shut your fuckhole and take some pictures
Back to top Go down
Kraylen
Admin
Kraylen

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 12:22 pm

Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Ghosties
Actintic Graffiti with the Reef Brite hahahahahah

Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 8191

Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 8192
Back to top Go down
mpoletti

mpoletti

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 12:58 pm

Very cool Kray. How close are you to adding everything to the tank?
Back to top Go down
bayreefer

bayreefer

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 1:09 pm

(Hats what's up Kray,does your LED's give off a 14k look??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......    Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project: Jenova... a Psychopath's LED Powered Tech 70g Dream......
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next