IF YOU ARE STILL SEEING THIS OLD FORUM, THEN YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR LINK!!!!
IF YOU ARE STILL SEEING THIS OLD FORUM, THEN YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR LINK!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-New Posties-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.

Go down 
+11
agent462
JW
myzislow
mpoletti
Roc
Troylee
DML08
wootwoot
skinz78
Kraylen
DBarsotti
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.    DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.  - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:38 am

So right now, The only thing stopping me from moving my 40g and starting the cycle on the new tank is, I need to get some good picture of my 40g before i move it. i suck at working a camera and its been hot so i've had my MH off and taking good pictures has been impossible. Hopefully tomorrow ill get all the pictures i need, then thursday move the 40g and start the cycle on the new big mo fo.
Back to top Go down
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

PostSubject: Re: DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.    DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.  - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:40 am

I want new corals! but i cant get any till i know this move is going to work.. FUNK!
Back to top Go down
hwntunda

hwntunda

PostSubject: Re: DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.    DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.  - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 1:32 pm

^^^it'll be all G!
Back to top Go down
ReeferRob

ReeferRob

PostSubject: Re: DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.    DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.  - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 2:22 pm

DBarsotti wrote:
bayreefer wrote:
That sum bitch is gonna be sick if it comes out to be anything close to that 40b you got Wink

thanks man, hopefully it turns out 1000x cooler than the 40. I'm really worried about moving all my sps from their current home, i'm gunna be super bummed if i lose some of the things i have.

Have your girl krissen it by dipping her tits in it and everything will be okay. There isn't anything a beautiful set of titties can make better!
Back to top Go down
Roc

Roc

PostSubject: Re: DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.    DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.  - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 3:38 pm

Are you planning on moving the the new tank to where the old one is?

If you are plan VERY carefully, everyone I know that has done this and not ran the tanks tandem for awhile has had emergency panic attacks during the move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.komplexrecords.com
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

PostSubject: Re: DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.    DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.  - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 5:14 pm

ReeferRob wrote:

Have your girl krissen it by dipping her tits in it and everything will be okay. There isn't anything a beautiful set of titties can make better!

I do pretty dirty things to them boobies.. i don't know if iwant them in my clean sps water..

Roc wrote:
Are you planning on moving the the new tank to where the old one is?
If you are plan VERY carefully, everyone I know that has done this and not ran the tanks tandem for awhile has had emergency panic attacks during the move.

Yeah the new tank is going exactly where the old one is. My plan is to move the 40g forward off the wall about 5 feet then set the new tank up behind it and start the cycle. I'm going to use WC water from my existing system in the new system and continue to dump WC and fresh mix water in the system till and its full and cycled. So hopefully by the time i'm ready to move everything over, the new systems water quality will be similar to the existing system.

Everything is going to be done slow and steady and i'm definitely going to be using test frags in the new system to see how they do before throwing everything in.
Back to top Go down
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

PostSubject: Re: DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.    DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.  - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 5:21 pm

My living room is going to be a cluster-fuck for a few months ha
Back to top Go down
Roc

Roc

PostSubject: Re: DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.    DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.  - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 5:51 pm

your gonna pick up a 40 gallon tank and move it.................Damn your brave, I would give 50/50 odds it breaks during the move after all it does weigh somewhere in the 320lbs range without rocks or sand
Back to top Go down
http://www.komplexrecords.com
ReeferRob

ReeferRob

PostSubject: Re: DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.    DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.  - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/25/2010, 7:47 pm

50% water change, 4 beef cakes to lift the stand with tank on it to minimize the bottom payn flexing you should be fine. Then dump the water change water into the new tank should be a solid start. See if one of your boys has has a vial or two of Prodibio biodigest to help bump the bacteria up to help speed the cycle. If not hit me up and Ill ship you some Im not using. Grab 4 or 5 cromis to start pissing and shitting in there too, to help as well. Youll be ready to rock in no time. I upgraded my old 55 to a 110, had it cycled in 2 weeks.
Before I got into salt my girl would help me move our 25 gallon fresh cichlid tank around the house all the time. Her idea of course and with no rocks.
Back to top Go down
agent462
agent462

PostSubject: Re: DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.    DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.  - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 1:33 pm

ReeferRob wrote:
50% water change, 4 beef cakes to lift the stand with tank on it to minimize the bottom payn flexing you should be fine. Then dump the water change water into the new tank should be a solid start. See if one of your boys has has a vial or two of Prodibio biodigest to help bump the bacteria up to help speed the cycle. If not hit me up and Ill ship you some Im not using. Grab 4 or 5 cromis to start pissing and shitting in there too, to help as well. Youll be ready to rock in no time. I upgraded my old 55 to a 110, had it cycled in 2 weeks.
Before I got into salt my girl would help me move our 25 gallon fresh cichlid tank around the house all the time. Her idea of course and with no rocks.
update your bookmarks to the new site www.reefersanonymous.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.    DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBarsotti's Tank on the Hill.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6